Household pests like cockroaches, ants, and rodents can be much more than a nuisance. Cockroaches can become a threat to your property and potentially your health. Cockroach pest control provides peace of mind in helping protect your home now and in the future.
Cockroach Pest Control
DON’T LET PEST TAKE OVER YOUR HOME
WE'LL LEAVE COCKROACHES NO PLACE TO HIDE
Cockroaches will never stop trying to get into your home for food, water, and shelter. And since they’re nocturnal creatures adept at hiding, an infestation can get out of hand before you even realize they’re in your home.
Types Of Cockroaches
Cockroaches(Latin name – Order Blattodea) have six legs, two antennae and some have wings. But some winged cockroaches are not particularly adept at flying. They can measure over 50mm length, with tropical species tending to be larger than those found in other climates. However, here we have describes types of cockroaches according to their physical appearance.
Latin Name– Periplaneta Americana
- Color- Reddish-brown.
- Size- 1.5 inches to 2 inches.
- Lifespan – Egg to adult- 168 to 786 days.
- Disease- Diarrhea, Dysentery, Cholera, Leprosy, Plague, Typhoid fever.
Latin Name– Supella Longipalpa
- Color- Light brown
- Size- 11 to 14.5 mm in length.
- Lifespan – 130 to 315 days
- Disease- Commonly cause Diarrhea, Gastroenteritis or Asthma.
Latin Name– Blattella Germanica
- Color- Light-Brown with two black horizontal stripes
- Size- 13-16 mm
- Life span– Egg to adult-54 to 215 days.
- Disease- Commonly cause Food poisoning, Rashes, Asthma attack
Latin Name– Gromphadorhina Portentosa
- Color- Madagascar cockroaches are brown in color
- Size- 7.5cm in length
- Lifespan – 5 years
- Disease- Harmless
Latin Name– Blatta Orientalis
- Color- Shiny black to dark reddish-brown color
- Size- 32mm long max
- Lifespan- 5 years
- Disease- Fever, cold
Smoky Brown Cockroaches
Latin Name– Periplaneta fuliginosa
- Color- Shiny appearance and mahogany color.
- Size- 38mm long
- Lifespan – Egg to adult-160 days to 716 days.
- Disease- Asthma or allergic reactions, serious illness.
Latin Name– Parcoblatta spp.
- Color- Chestnut brown, long antennae, spiny legs.
- Size- Three-quarters, 1.25inches in length
- Lifespan – 2 years
- Disease- Don’t spread disease
Latin Name– Pycnoscelus Surinamensis
- Color- Dark brown bodies.
- Size- Three-quarters to 1 inch in length
- Lifespan- 1 years
- Disease- Allergy and asthma
Florida Wood Cockroaches
Latin Name– Eurycotis Floridana
- Color- Reddish- brown
- Size- 1.2 and 1.6 inches long and 1 inch wide
- Lifespan – 1 years
- Disease- Harmful for skin and eyes
Cockroach Removal Treatment We Follow
Many types of insecticide treatments are available to get rid of cockroaches. Most are sold as aerosol sprays, liquid or while some are formulated as edible baits or dust. Insecticides treatment requires the removal of food and utensils from treated areas. Always read and follow the instructions.
Cockroach Control Services
Our services for cockroach according operating area is defined in two categories one is indoor and outdoor cockroach control services. And these two categories contains two process one is organic or natural pest control and another is chemical pest control.
Indoor area allows closets so the method we use for cockroach removal will be different. In indoor pest control processes the area we include is-
- Office place
Product we are using in Indoor cockroach removal are-
Surface sprays– This spray is applied around the cockroach harbourages and on the route usually cockroaches travels. Like sink pipes, wall cracks etc.
Baits- Baits product are used to trap and figure out the where is the cockroaches coming from.
Insecticides Powders- Where we can’t use spray and other insecticide products then powders are used. A thin layer of powder is dusted on targeted area of cockroaches ad allow it to stay for more than 24hours.
Bug Bombs- This method is single hit method. The product is used to release the pest chemical at once. The method is perfect for the home area where excessive encounter of cockroaches is seen.
As outdoor area doesn’t allow closet so we have to use products that are strong and effective for long duration. So, here the pest product is used in larger quantity than we take in indoor or in house pest control. Area we includes in outdoor pest control are-
- Windows & Exhaust fans cleaned
Product we used in outside pest removal are-
For Outdoor pest control prefer products are gels and powders. Because it stays for long and affects the most.
Gel cockroach killer- A boundary of Cockroach killer is created around the area that cockroach surrounds. This gel be effective for more than 6 months and may run long if it is not washed off.
Cockroach killer powders- The commonly used cockroach treating powder is boric acid. Powdered boric acid is spread in the outdoor areas.
Cockroach sprays can be used in the outdoors as an instant effect. It may or may not be applicable for a long duration.
In organic cockroach removal services natural products are used. Because somehow chemical process has some negative effect on the environment and human health. So in natural cockroach control the product we use are-
- Diatomaceous earth-Diatom is small silica particle placed in indoor or outdoor area to damage the external skeletal of cockroaches. The product is harmless to humans.
- Cockroach repellent food-Cockroaches repellent few foods like cucumber, garlic, and bay leafs. The food is placed where the traces of cockroaches have seen. The food item we not is not much older.
- Boric Acid-Its a common insecticide known for its insecticide properties. And has no harm to humans.
In this service we do chemical treatment on cockroaches colonies created in an area. The products we prefer in chemical cockroach controls are-
- Ortho Home Defense Insect killer- This insect spray helps in a large roach infestation. The compact spray bottle contains a fast-acting formula of Bifenthrin and Zeta-Cypermethrin, which is a powerful combination of chemicals that can kill roaches.
- Black Flag Roach Motel-This product is perfect choice for controlling small roach infestations. This is very easy to use, just place behind and underneath large appliances like fridges, freezers and kitchen cabinets or any other dark places where roaches love to lurk around your home.
- Invict Gold Cockroach Gel-This gel is highly effective at targeting and killing those persistent roaches that seem almost impervious to poisons as it has been specially formulated to target the german cockroach species.
- Harris Boric roach powder with lure-The powder contains 99% boric acid and 1% of harris’ special food-grade lure. It is one of the most effective ways of killing roaches.Powder is applied under and behind appliances and cabinets, the dishwasher, behind baseboards or use the handy applicator to apply the product in those hard to reach places around your home.
Why We Need Cockroach Pest Control Services
Healthy living is our concern, and cockroaches harms your healthy living! So, cockroaches pest control is a necessary step for roach born problems. Waste food attracts cockroaches and roaches attracts lots of disease, allergies etc. You need a safety operation for your house to overcome these cockroach born problems. For Example, food poisoning, allergies, diarrhoea, dysentery, cholera, leprosy, plague, typhoid fever, viral diseases etc. However, it’s been proven by health research organization that cockroaches carries some parasites that can provoke an asthma attack.
To overcome with the issue roach treatment is a solution.